[rescue] Beginner VAX

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 13:02:30 CDT 2001

>-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Hechinger [mailto:wonko at arkham.ws]

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 09:42:32AM -0400, joshua d boyd wrote:

> I've long had an interest in education (theory, history,
> whatever).  Personally, when I have kids, they are getting a proper
> classical education.  Yes, thats right, they are staying at home.

you say that now.  you will change your mind.  :)<

It *really* depends on the kid.  We have three school age kids, one who is
being home schooled.  The two who are not home schoolers are just not the
kind of kid who *can* be home schooled successfully.  I love 'em both, but
unless their personalities change radically, they *need* the structure a
warehouse, ur, public school provides.

brian