[rescue] Beginner VAX

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 13:44:20 CDT 2001

> If you pass down 95, and can stop in Raleigh, I would be happy to load
> you down with a set of DEC 7000 guts, and some 8xx tape library decks.
> If you want them, they are yours.... or I might trade for a 4000 VLC
> for the fun of something lesser in size.

i'd be more than happt to take it all.  sadly i don't have a VLC for you, but
i'll keep my eyes open for one.

> Drop by Raleigh on your way back home, and if you have space I might
> be able to fill it up for you.....(:+\\.....  I have to clean out my
> expensive air-conditioned storage facility, before the hard times of
> retirement force me to give it up.  Will you be using a semi or a
> little uhaulem truck?

this trip, probably a car.  although if you aren't in a hurry to get rid of
this stuff, i'd be more than happy to show up in a semi a couple months into
next year after i buy a house and get settled in.  i'll be sure to have more
than enough storage space. :)

-brian