[rescue] Uni (Was: Beginner VAX)

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 10:11:08 CDT 2001

joshua d boyd wrote:

> Now, if are willing to go to school part time, paying for it isn't that
> hard.

Yeah. I wasn't willing to go part time. In fact I wanted out so badly, I
got special permission to take a frighteningly heavy courseload (maxed
at 26 credits per quarter; there wasn't enough time in the day to do any
more or I would have).

> I want out and on with life.  Maybe grad school.  Maybe
> career.  Maybe wife and kids.  Maybe all of them.  I don't know.  I just
> want out.

Exactly. Can you manage 26 credits? Coffee is your friend.

> http://www.dangerouslaboratories.org/radscout.html
>
> Note, no PDP-11s were used.

Well, see? That was the problem!

---sambo