[rescue] $795 education Sun Blade 100 revisited

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 25 23:20:26 CDT 2001

The required aption makes sense.

One system unit for all markets, mfg. makes every system the same, and ships
the box where it is needed (europe, south america, etc...).

Sun puts all the location specific bits in a counrty specific box, with no
system-specific elements (common keyboard, mouse, power cable, etc.) - then
thos get mated up when an order is placed.

But - sun can't make the option kit *free*, then everyone would have a
warehouse full of keyboard/mouse/power cord kits...

That's my take on it, and it makes sense to me...

Ken