[rescue] Sun SSA's

James Fogg rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 17 10:38:29 CDT 2001

If things go right (sometimes they do) I will soon be owning 3 Sun Sparc Storage
Arrays. Two have 30 gig storage (30 1 gig drives) and one has 120 gig storage
(I think).

IF (big IF) I can get the SBUS fiberchannel card that was used with these
babies I will be looking for info on using them.

IF I cannot get the FC card and no one has one cheap (ie: next to nothing or
willing to trade something), I will be looking for a home for these pristine
boxes.

They were just powered down recently and have been under contract all their
lives.

PS... does the SBUS F/C card work in the SS5? I know its overkill to put SSA's
on a SS5, but the SS5 is my only Sun box right now (cash crunch caused a purge).

	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!