[rescue] Re: rescue digest, Vol 1 #1694 - 18 msgs

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 17 09:31:15 CDT 2001

I bought my ultra 5 with the education discount and was surprised that they did not ask
for any credentials.  Although I can't say a whole lot for the competency of that
department, before I even got the ultra I started receiving bills for various hardware
from multiple universities - shipped to them but billed to me! I think when it was all
said and done I had something like $24,000 in invoices for a single ultra5 (not much of
a discount, heh?). To their credit they did it straightend out after about a half-dozen
phone calls...

-brian