[rescue] Can't clear ESP interrups: Check SCSI Term, Power Fuse ??

Greg A. Woods rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 9 12:02:19 CDT 2001

[ On Monday, July 9, 2001 at 10:56:18 (-0400), Rebecca Ore wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Can't clear ESP interrups: Check SCSI Term, Power Fuse  ??
>
> I assume we've got the fuse blow-out condition.  Would a forced
> perfect termination terminator be the thing to try next?

If there's no light then the fuse is certainly open.

The next thing to try would be to enable termination power (but not
termination) on the drive in the external case.  That should bring the
light back on and it may even make it work on the SS5....

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>     <woods at robohack.ca>
Planix, Inc. <woods at planix.com>;   Secrets of the Weird <woods at weird.com>