[rescue] Can't clear ESP interrups: Check SCSI Term, Power Fuse ??

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 8 16:45:41 CDT 2001

On Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 05:19:49PM -0400, Rebecca Ore wrote:

> I'm look for one then.  I'm going to make cycbuffs for the server, so
> retention will be sucky until I get this fixed.

that is a problem.  here, try this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1251969790

$9.99 ends in 3 hours, no bids.

> I assume since the LX is happy with the drive, the problem is either
> that the Sparc5 is fussier about its cables and termination, or
> there's a dead fuse (I understand this isn't reparable in the SS5
> other than by getting the scsi card).

i've never had any trouble hooking drives up to my sparc5 which i've had for
a number of years now, and have had MANY different drives hooked up to it.

i looked at the mobo on mine, and i don't see a fuse anywhere, so they've
hidden it very well.

good luck!

-brian