[rescue] Re: [geeks] desperation is the mother of invention

Devin L. Ganger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 6 12:01:39 CDT 2001

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 09:15:13AM -0400, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> Now, I don't have a wife or kids. My sister would go to any conference
> like that with me if it meant she got to travel.  She keeps trying to get
> me to go to the Sundance Film Festival, Cannes Film Festival, and Siggraph
> (on the New Orleans years) just so that she can go along and see those
> places.

Well, Josh, at the end of the second round, you're doing a great job of
keeping on pace.  For a while, you pulled ahead with your "no lectures
on cruises" stance, but a quick stumble on the "would take my sister on
a cruise with me" issue and you're back maintaining.

How is Josh going to do in round 3 of "So You Want To Be A Geek?"  Stay
tuned and find out...

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
find / -name *base* -exec chown us:us {} \;