[rescue] Re: [geeks] desperation is the mother of invention

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 6 08:15:13 CDT 2001

Personally, I don't find that idea very appealing.  Well, the internet
access would be kinda nice.  But, I don't want to be going to lectures on
a cruise, whether they are about Solaris, Linux, or cutting edge rendering
technologies.

Now, I don't have a wife or kids. My sister would go to any conference
like that with me if it meant she got to travel.  She keeps trying to get
me to go to the Sundance Film Festival, Cannes Film Festival, and Siggraph
(on the New Orleans years) just so that she can go along and see those
places.

--
Joshua Boyd