[rescue] Re: [geeks] desperation is the mother of invention

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 6 12:55:44 CDT 2001

No, I said she would go, not that I would take her.  Frankly, I can't
imagine wanting to take her on a cruise.  At least not anytime in the next
10 years.  Or at least not if she didn't have someone with her.  Well, to
simplify this, lets just say that not in ten years or there need to be
more than 3 people.

I just probably lost more points.  So, what is the topic of round 3
anyway?

--
Joshua Boyd