[rescue] Solaris 8 on SS20

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Jul 4 20:20:03 CDT 2001

Thought: How big is the /usr/openwin partition?

Have you tried installing a small, core system to make sure verything is OK
(on the 1.2 Gig HD)?

If that works, then you could simply fan your install out over the
additional HD after it comes up...

I suspect a filesystem is too large on the 9 Gig HD, but not sure...

HTH,

Ken