[rescue] SPARCcenter 2000s?

Zach Malone rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 2 12:57:17 CDT 2001

I had been thinking about this
(http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1245586364) one, I
fired off an email to the person to see if they still have it, but dont know
what it would be worth.  I agree with you however, that one should not have
a buy it now price anywhere in that range.  I would imagine this is one of
these "this system HAS to be worth more then this" situations.  Some people
refuse to believe that the system they paid an immense amount of monney for
is now worth a fraction of that amount.