[rescue] SPARCcenter 2000s?

Gil Young rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 2 13:12:19 CDT 2001

That seems like a nice system...  I would even consider it worth a grand
with all the processors, memory, etc..  Wonder what his reserve was...

Judging by their website
(http://www.renewedassets.com/shop/SearchResults.asp?ProdStock=SUNSPARCSTATION2&inexid=826131307020543)
, I doubt the reserve was reasonable, they want $200 for a Sparc 2.

Gil