[SunRescue] MP3 collections

Pullig, Bruce A. rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Feb 23 09:21:39 CST 2001

	>OK, i'll bite, The good old days were programming adventure games
in basic
	>on a Timex Sinclair with a memory expansion pack.  Writing to tape
only to
	>learn it can't read correctly after a reboot was the most sour
angst one
	>could experience.
Oh, the Timex/Sinclair 1000 was a great way to learn Basic!   I remember
when I first got my 8086 that I couldn't believe that I was going to have to
type out the entire Basic command instead of Timex/Sinclair automagically
typing the whole command for me!  Of course with it's keyboard you needed
all the help you could get.   One of these day's I'm going to buy a
Timex/Sinclair 1000 from eBay just for the heck of it!

-
Bruce Pullig
UNIX/NetWare Support
CSC Midland, Texas