[SunRescue] the BSA

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 19 13:49:46 CST 2001

Just remember that you DO NOT HAVE OT LET THEM IN just because they sent
you a letter!

I hate to say it but they are quite understanding and if you called them
and explained the situation (you have no windows machines in your
company) they would probably stop bothering you.

--
Dan Lane (d at x11.net)

Web: http://www.logicbomb.net
PGP Key: http://www.logicbomb.net/pgpkey