[SunRescue] Re: SS2 running headless

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 12 01:07:08 CST 2001

  Well sure, you do have a point there.

  Fortunately though, Unix machines rarely wedge so hard that you can't
just log in and "sync;sync;reboot" them.  Except for the PeeCees, that
is, but the poor morons who run PeeCees in the computer room deserve
what they get.

  "Hey, can you bring that VGA monitor and PS2 keyboard over here?"

       -Dave McGuire