[rescue] Any cool toys?

Mark Seamans rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 08:09:35 CST 2001

> I didn't have Lincoln logs..... I had American Logs.  I also had Plastic
> Bricks at my Great Grandmothers house.  I don't remember there exact
   ^^^^^
I had those.  They were orange-ish/red and were textured to look like
real bricks.  They were made from a thin plastic and were a bit brittle;
to the point that they cracked sometimes.  I *think* they pre-ceded
Lego.  I liked them better because the houses they built looked more
like real brick houses than Lego's did.  Of course Lego expanded to the
point that you could do more stuff so it became much more popular.