[rescue] Any cool toys?

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 13:18:39 CST 2001

I don't remember mine being textured.  They may have been, However.  Do
you remember who intricate the doors and windows were... they looked
very real to me.  I think you are correct about them preceding Lego.  I
think I even read that on the web somewhere, maybe an auction.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA