[rescue] Any cool toys?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 26 13:39:31 CST 2001

--- dave at cca.org wrote:
> When I was little I really only liked the generic
> stuff. Either generic
> blocks, or generic piles of gears & motors & stuff,
> but no kits.

I got my son (and myself!) the Lego Advent Calendar,
and it was great... But my wife complained that the
problem with it is that you need to keep the little
celophane bags around with the pictures/instructions
to rebuild them later on...

She just didn't get it.

The stuff on the bag was just an example of what could
be done with those 8-12 pieces. (BTW, the Acvent
calendar has *lot* of odd little special pieces
(satellite dishes, etc.).

Ken

=====
Ken