[rescue] Any cool toys?

Chad Fernandez rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Dec 27 19:35:47 CST 2001

I think the bricks and logs seem to be made by the same company.....
American Logs that is.  Lincoln Logs eventually ended up in Fisher
Price's hands, American Logs, along with the American Bricks went the
way of the Dodo bird.

I still have my American Logs :-)  They have a more square cross
section, rather than the round cross section of the Lincoln Logs.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA