[rescue] Any cool toys?

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 26 12:37:57 CST 2001

On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 12:20:16PM -0600, Amy wrote:
> so ar i've been happy with the metroliner set. its one fault is that for
> some reason it doesnt come with the 9v transformerm so you have to get it
> separately.

Maybe A/C/D/9V cells arent standardized world-wide (? anybody in .uk or
otherwise care to let me know?) and they have a different transformer
kit (for different batteries) for different countries?

Kinda like a "country kit" (keyboard and mouse) for SPARC systems;  you
get one for whatever country, but the main computer system is the same.
The only difference is the kb/mouse/power cord.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net