[rescue] Any cool toys?

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Dec 26 12:20:16 CST 2001

On Wed, 26 Dec 2001, Rick Hamell wrote:

> 	Heh... I'm glad they've started to re-release some of the older
> Legos... I'm into the Pirate theme... unluckily all the sets the
> release... I have at least two of already! :) But that steam locomotive
> train they have out now is about that close to making me pick it up... Too
> bad I'm saving up for a 17inch flat panel montor... :)

*nod* the new locomotives and tenders are just beautiful. when i was young
i always collected (or played with, take your pick) the old castle sets.
one of my all-time favorites was the king's castle set.

so ar i've been happy with the metroliner set. its one fault is that for
some reason it doesnt come with the 9v transformerm so you have to get it
separately.

--a