[rescue] Reseller question

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 11:22:49 CST 2001

Would it be possible to find some other venue to "advertise" some of
these things? I think I'd be interested in some of the things that Mike
might have, and I'm sure other people would be, too. The number is
probably too large for each reseller to make a private email list of
people who are interested in that stuff. I also assume that it'd be too
large for me to offer to maintain a static mailing list on my email
server here. True, Bill? I'd offer to set up a mailing list (I have a
couple at my office) but I'm not sure how my employer would feel. My
cable connection at home has a dhcp address and a really tight firewall,
so I'm not sure I could do that there. Maybe.

Is there any interest in a separate mailing list for cool stuff from
resellers on the list? Or is that just asking for trouble in the first
place?

Thoughts?