[rescue] Reseller question

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 11:37:51 CST 2001

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 12:22:49PM -0500, Steve Sandau wrote:
> Is there any interest in a separate mailing list for cool stuff from
> resellers on the list? Or is that just asking for trouble in the first
> place?

You guys are blowing this WAY out of proportion.

Even if you're a reseller, if you have a one-off, cool-deal piece of
hardware, you're welcome to tell people about it and/or do a "mail me
privately".

If you have stuff (common parts) that you want to sell off, thats
reseller territory...

e.g., Mike *is* a reseller, but if he found a Sun-1, I would expect
him to post that to the lists and I'd kick his ass if he didnt. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net