[rescue] Reseller question

Mike Nicewonger rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 10:27:46 CST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, you wrote:
> Personally, I'm totally OK with that. I'd like to be able to do it
> myself.
>

> On Friday, December 14, 2001, at 08:31 AM, Ken Hansen wrote:
> >

> > Understand, if I have an extra sbus card, or the odd
> > system I don't need (perish the thought!), I can still
> > post an offering email here on the list

i have to agree with this as well. I have not been posting most of the cool and
very cool and obscure items I have been getting for fear of Bill's (or Amy's)
wrath since by definition I am a reseller (forced into this full time by a dot
bomb). I too want to see the better items "stay in the familiy" as somebody
else pointed out.

Mike N