[rescue] Reseller question

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 08:34:22 CST 2001

Remember, Bill/Amy have an agreement, IIRC, that for
every incoming machine, a machine should be
outgoing...

Now, this may be habit, not "policy" in their house,
but it is a good set of working guidelines. Of course,
if I had that rule in place here, the Ultra 1 influx
would never happen, unless there is a time delay for
outbound shipping... ;^)

Ken

--- Steve Hatle <shatle at nfldinet.com> wrote:
> I want to hear about stuff folks might have.

> (who is patiently waiting for Bill to tire of his G4
> Cube.  .  . that's
> cool stuff in my book! <grin>)

=====
Ken