[rescue] Reseller question

Amy rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 08:41:21 CST 2001

On Fri, 14 Dec 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:

> Remember, Bill/Amy have an agreement, IIRC, that for
> every incoming machine, a machine should be
> outgoing...

correction. for everything coming into the house (primarily machines, as
they're the only things coming into the house these days) an appropriate
same sized volume of stuff has to go out. not necessarily machines. for
instance, i recently went outside to discover a foundling sun 2 on the
porch complete with keyboard and monitor. in return i'll expect that the 3
rather large empty shipping boxes in our living room be returned to the
dumpster by sunday. what has to go back out doesnt have to be machines,
you see?

its all about clutter control.

> Now, this may be habit, not "policy" in their house,

its policy. if we did otherwise,  we wouldnt be able to walk around.

--a