[rescue] Reseller question

Steve Hatle rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Dec 14 08:17:02 CST 2001

I want to hear about stuff folks might have.

Within the general guidelines of what Mike and Bill have discussed, I
have no problems at all. Plus, if you have/need something like a DEC
5000, or HP 755 or some other piece of older "workstation/big iron"
hardware just to quote current examples, I think you are going to find a
better audience here- people who know what it is, actually want it, etc.

Sure, you could probably do OK on misc.forsale.workstations, but let's
keep the stuff in the "family", eh? <grin>

Steve

(who is patiently waiting for Bill to tire of his G4 Cube.  .  . that's
cool stuff in my book! <grin>)