[rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

Michael A. Turner rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Dec 4 12:32:39 CST 2001

	Got a friend who got shot point blank with a .25 in the back of the
head. Bullet bounced and he only ended up with a flesh wound. The damamge
was low enough he managed to pull his pants up and get out of the house
before the guy found something more substantial to avenge his honor with.
(that should be enough of a clue to let you know why the guy shot him but
here is a bit more, not a daughter issue a wife issue)

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer
WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org