[rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

Derrick D. Daugherty rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 2 23:36:33 CST 2001

It's rumored that around Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 04:08:05PM -0600
Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:

> There's someone here in town who has a 3rd-gen ('82-92 or so) Firebird,
> with the "Screaming Chicken" (think "Smokey and the Bandit") from a 2nd-gen
> (up until '81) on the hood.  It looks HORRIBLE.

dude.  what about the guy with the early 80's firebird with JESUS huge
on the front and back windows...and it's jacked up like a monster truck.
I applaude him, the poor thing.  I see him on burnet rd all the time.

between him and leslie (the transvestite homeless guy or 'crazy carl' the
homeless guy that runs for office every year) austin wouldn't be the same.

sidestory..i used to work with 'crazy carl'...i was the sysad of a 24/7
call center...he worked the night shift on the phones..doing tech
support..and he had a laptop..but he was homeless.  _where_ did he
recharge his batteries?  (he'd be cord free at work... washed his
clothes in the bathroom sink.  fun.)

^D