[rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

Steve Sandau rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 2 19:35:27 CST 2001

I've been tempted with the

I'm an ANARCHIST
and I vote!

sticker. Aside from that, I've thought it's be fun to take different
bumper stickers and chop them up and mate the first half of one with the
second half of another... Like "Bad cop no donut" and "got milk?" being
combined to produce "Bad cop, no suck." You get the idea. There were
*so* many possibilities, I couldn't decide. :)