[rescue] OT: Stuffed Proliant?

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Dec 2 16:22:10 CST 2001

> There's someone here in town who has a 3rd-gen ('82-92 or so) Firebird,
> with the "Screaming Chicken" (think "Smokey and the Bandit") from a
2nd-gen
> (up until '81) on the hood.  It looks HORRIBLE.

There really is such a thing as excess.  I think the "Screaming Chicken"
looked good on 2nd gen firebirds, but that's entirely subjective.  I don't
however, think it had a place on 3rd gen cars - I'm imagining KIT (Knight
Rider) with a screaming chicken on the hood.  Blech!

The ram decal for the Dodge P/U isn't anywhere near as big as the "Screaming
Chicken" decal on the firebird.  It's really just meant to accent the raised
hump on the hood.

Kurt