[rescue] nuking from orbit

Doctor Obnox Son of a Bitch rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 10:21:09 CDT 2001

Patrick Giagnocavo, reeling from the shock, managed on Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 11:29:05PM -0500 to scrawl:

> Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 23:25:46 -0400
> To: rescue at sunhelp.org
> From: Patrick Giagnocavo <patrick at zill.net>
> Subject: Re: [rescue] nuking from orbit
>
> >> On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 06:08:48PM -0400, G W Adkins wrote:
> > Oh, and by the way, the NSA can kiss my butt.
> > I  _DEFY_  them to come and crack my box.
>
> steak knife
> bomb
> Osama bin Laden
> George Bush DCI
> PROMIS
> MK-ULTRA
> DISA
> wiretap
> "Tom Clancy orally pleases domesticated mountain goats"
> "Cray J90 exported to Fredonia by way of Laurel MD"
> "ripping those white tags off new furniture before it's sold"
>
> Hi there guys in Ft. Meade, now that I have your attention, see above :-)

  1) sorry about posting the link that was already posted...guess I'd
     better read the whole digest before responding, huh? --

  2) I got tired of typing all the NSA trigger words,
     so I just put'em here:
     http://www.drobnox.com/spook.html

"Stupidity is the devil. Look in the eye of a chicken and you'll know. It's
the most horrifying, cannibalistic, and nightmarish creature in this world."
				--Werner Herzog

Gustafson
                                                    drobnox at visi.com