[rescue] 670MP funzies....PC card too?

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 10:31:47 CDT 2001

> I'm game.... What do I need to run it up.  I have the card and
> the machine, and can muster up 4.1.3U1 or Solaris 2.4., but I
> don't have the software to run the emulator part of it.  I did
> find a sun win95 suite that is supposed to work with it.
>
> What all is required to run it up?

you need SunPC software,  I have a copy which runs on Sol 2.5, 2.5.1, 2.6.
I don't know if it would run on 2.4 (although I think it would...) or 4.1.3U

you install the software package, and when you start it up it just 'Does the
Right Thing (tm)', and gives you an X-window that looks like a PeeCee...