[rescue] nuking from orbit

Paul Sladen rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 07:01:32 CDT 2001

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, G W Adkins wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 06:08:48PM -0400, G W Adkins wrote:
> >
> > > This is ridiculous.  1 low-level format/verify pass from a real utility,
>
> Oh, and by the way, the NSA can kiss my butt.
> I  _DEFY_  them to come and crack my box.

I think they would;  They would come to your house, `carefully' knock the
window through with a large sledgehammer.  /Physcially/ remove the computer
in question.  `Carefully' open the case with a large tin-opener.  And remove
the drive.

Place the disk in a vacuum chamber.  `Carefully' break the disk open (I
expect it would be micro-drivers and twiessers this time!).  And summarily
take their time with the rest of the gentle process.

Paul ;-) ^X^S