[rescue] nuking from orbit

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 29 22:33:24 CDT 2001

Subject: Re: [rescue] nuking from orbit

> >> On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 06:08:48PM -0400, G W Adkins wrote:
> > Oh, and by the way, the NSA can kiss my butt.
> > I  _DEFY_  them to come and crack my box.
>
> steak knife
> bomb
> Osama bin Laden
> George Bush DCI
> PROMIS
> MK-ULTRA
> DISA
> wiretap
> "Tom Clancy orally pleases domesticated mountain goats"
> "Cray J90 exported to Fredonia by way of Laurel MD"
> "ripping those white tags off new furniture before it's sold"
>
> Hi there guys in Ft. Meade, now that I have your attention, see above :-)
>
> Cordially
> --
> Patrick Giagnocavo
> patrick at zill.net
Oh, don't forget:        :)
NSA CIA FBI White House Congress Protest Israel Allah Palestine Iraq
HD VX CX CN Sarin Tabun Ebola Anthrax Hanta Ricin Dioxin 2-4-D 2-8-T
AK47 M16 Galil RPG LAW AT4 C4 Semtex CompB ADM RDX Plastic
Shaped-Charge Shrapnel Nuclear Biological Chemical Toxin Mafia France
World Bank IMF Washington Pigs Heat Man Fuzz Cops OSI MI5 Clandestine
Senator Mayor Assasin Congressman Ransom Disappearance Investigation
Oval Office Cigar Blue Dress Perjury Impeachment Stupidity Indiscretion