[rescue] Re: RE: Re: Ultra 10, yet again

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 30 05:21:44 CDT 2001

Robert Novak wrote:

> > And what did you do about it??? I'm about ready to give up. I don't
>
> I had Logicon come in and replace the CPUs. Well, the guy who replaced me
> did.

Hrm. I'm thinking now that it's a memory error. Unless I'm totally
off-base, but when booting, the OBP usually says "Initializing Memory",
but now it says something like "Initializing 240Mb" or Initializing
252Mb" or similar. I'm suspecting it's one of the DIMMs.

So who was it had some RAM for an Ultra 10, and what do you want for it?

Thanks,

---sambo