[rescue] New guy with a SS5...

John rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 29 10:03:44 CDT 2001

	Please pardon my ignorance. Can anyone help me find out what kinds of
upgrades and extras I can heap on top of my SS5? It came to me with 64MB of
RAM and a 1GB drive and no CDROM or floppy. I've added another 1.7GB in hard
drives (1GB internal and a small 700MB external) and an external CDROM. I
run Solaris 8 on it right now (the entire reason for the desperate drive
upgrades). Any sources for RAM for this thing might be helpful too. This is
my first Sun machine. Before this I ran (if that is the right word) Solaris
on PC's. Any useful advice is very appreciated!
John at tequies.com