[rescue] Re: web weigh-in? Re: Re: geek vehicles

Brian Hechinger rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 23:38:36 CDT 2001

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 08:00:38PM -0700, Robert Novak wrote:

> Heh, that's cool. Makes me want to take the van over to Weirdstuff and
> pick up their 600MP cabinets for when I do get space and power for one.
> Wonder if anybody around here rents trucks with the lift backs. :)

does Uhaul rent stuff like that?  i don't deal with Uhaul, think all their
stuff is junk.  but for a short trip, maybe not so bad.

Ryder or Penske should have what you are looking for.  you can probably even
get something as small as an F150 or F250 with a lift.  or you could get
something larger than you could possibly fill.  they got it all. :)

-brian