[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 21:01:35 CDT 2001

> VW once even sold the corrado in a super charger 4 cyl version.

I really wish I could find one - I love those cars.  It'll be for Kurt's
Collection of Cars.

> I just don't care for Golfs.  There probably is nothing rational in this
> opinion, but I really just don't care for them.

Never try to rationalize cars.  The first mistake people make is trying to
tell me that  PT Cruiser isn't practical.  My sister in law tried to tell me
that my car isn't a "family car".  I countered by saying - "Why not, my
family and a whole lot of our stuff fit in it."  There are very few gray
areas with me - if my family goes in it, it's a family car.  I started to
say something about her Rav-4, but discretion got the better of me.

Cars are rarely somemthing you buy because it "makes sense".  Most people
buy them for less practical reasons - and there's nothing wrong with that.

Kurt