[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 20:28:53 CDT 2001

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 07:47:53AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> Passat, 4-motion, W8 <-- due out sometime next year or the year after
> (according to MotorWeek).  I can hardly contain myself...

I'll be looking for used cars next time out though, so that probably won't
help me.  Still, some spiffy things can be done fairly simply to the vr6s.

VW once even sold the corrado in a super charger 4 cyl version.

> What I really want to see is the W8 go into a Golf.

I just don't care for Golfs.  There probably is nothing rational in this
opinion, but I really just don't care for them.

--
Joshua D. Boyd