[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 20:50:15 CDT 2001

On August 26, joshua d boyd wrote:
> I do find cemetaries to be rather disconcerting though.  What is
> up with the whole preserving the dead thing?

  I interpret it as a thing for the living, more so than for the dead.
My grandmother (who was instrumental in my upbringing and is dearly
missed) died about a year and a half ago.  Though her grave is far
away in the family plots in Augusta GA, I find it comforting that I
can go there and she (what's left of her that is) is physically
*there*.  It's difficult to explain, as I'm still trying to figure it
all out myself; this is my first experience with this sort of thing.

   -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Laurel, MD