[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 20:53:46 CDT 2001

On August 26, joshua d boyd wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 02:38:29PM -0500, Derrick Daugherty wrote:
> I would have trouble riding in the same vehichle that an off-line person
> rode in.

  There was a fellow around here who drove a hearse for a long time, and
was *extremely* happy about it.  It had nothing to do with utility or
hauling capabilities...He is a bona-fide FREAK.  He once mentioned
that it attracted women...though quite frankly, the women it
attracted, I wouldn't bang with Bill's dick and blame it on Linc.

  *shudder*

 [(body piercings + black lipstick + black makeup) - counselling == fuckage]

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Laurel, MD