[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 20:42:07 CDT 2001

On Sun, Aug 26, 2001 at 02:38:29PM -0500, Derrick Daugherty wrote:

> > > You'd all be surprised by the amount of stuff a PT Cruiser can carry!
>
> Hah, I'm on an eternal hunt for a hearse that's not rusted out too
> badly.  They have _tons_ of room and cheap to work on and keep running.
> They go for cheap too since most mortals don't want to drive a wagon that
> held humans that were off-line.

I would have trouble riding in the same vehichle that an off-line person
rode in.  I do find cemetaries to be rather disconcerting though.  What is
up with the whole preserving the dead thing?

When I die, I want to be incinerated and have my ashes scattered.  Or
having them dumped in a pile by the road would be fine also.  I just don't
want those ashes being preserved on a shelf somewhere.

--
Joshua D. Boyd