[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Kurt Huhn rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 20:35:13 CDT 2001

> Why do I see all these people, "ooh! my car is paid off!  Must go buy
another!"

> Once my Kia is paid off, I'm going to drive it till it DIES.

Yeah - I've done that too.  The PT Cruiser was the first *new* car I'd ever
bought.  My Taurus will be around for many years to come.  The Cruiser will
go into Kurt's Collection of Vehicles and never be sold or given away, or
lent to the children.

However, I fully expect ot own many new vehicles - most keepers that will
also go into Kurt's Collection of Vehicles.  I'm going to need a bigger
garage...

It's really something that folks get into when they have a love of vehicles.
More than just transportation from home to the office/grocery/wherever - a
vehicle is another toy, like all my computers.

Kurt