[rescue] Re: geek vehicles

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sun Aug 26 21:56:23 CDT 2001

Bill, Dave, let me explain - it is an *additional* car, as in a 30 or 40
year old Land Rover Series II - I will drive my Discovery until the frame
falls apart (the body, made of Aluminum, won't rust!)...

To recap, when *this* car is paid off, I will be looking for another
collector car.

Ken ;^)
(I once peaked at 3 cars for personal use - I was single, living at home...
I still miss my 1971 Mach I Mustang fastback...)