[rescue] Cheap Shipping?

Greg A. Woods rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Aug 23 16:48:09 CDT 2001

[ On Thursday, August 23, 2001 at 16:16:30 (-0500), Derrick Daugherty wrote: ]
> Subject: [rescue] Cheap Shipping?
>
> so who do you guys generally use when you score a nice large piece of
> hardware?  I just called airborne and they want $500+ to ship the
> cabinet I scored for 102 bucks.

You wanted to ship large quanties of metal via air for cheap?

WRONG!  ;-)

try calling a trucking company, or even get it sent via rail!

> I have a tiny 3rd gen rx7 r1 so the odds of me making a roadtrip and
> hauling it back are non-existant.

even if you got a free ride there and rented a u-haul it'd probably cost
more to drive it back than any decent trucking company would charge....

--
							Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods at acm.org>     <woods at robohack.ca>
Planix, Inc. <woods at planix.com>;   Secrets of the Weird <woods at weird.com>