[rescue] sbus ethernet

Gregory Leblanc rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 22:43:07 CDT 2001

On 22 Aug 2001 22:54:32 -0400, Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> >On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 06:18:57PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
> >>   Did you bring enough to share? ;)
> >>    -Dave
> >
> >I must be the only person on here who has NEVER tried
> >illegal/"enhancing"/"mind altering" substances (other
> >than fine alcohol).
>
> nope, I have never done any "magic smoke" or the like.
>
> I did however, find out that I was the only one who didn't smoke when I
> worked at a small software company in Denver, CO.  The company only lasted
> 8 months after I got there - warning: never trust a company where the
> accountant smokes dope and chases hot chicks.
>
> I found out the hard way that Long Island iced teas, while tasty, contain a
> great deal of scrain-brambling power.  Lucky I could walk/stumble home to
> my apt.

Hmm, I had a Long Island Iced Tea for my 21st, as well as a couple of
other drinks that night.  I didn't find it particularly potent, but I
had just eaten about a pound and a half of REALLY good spaghetti with
sauce, so maybe that helped a bit.  I can't say that I've found anything
that I -like- to drink, although I've had a few things that are
tolerable.
	Greg