[rescue] sbus ethernet

Patrick Giagnocavo rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Aug 22 21:54:32 CDT 2001

>On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 06:18:57PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>>   Did you bring enough to share? ;)
>>    -Dave
>
>I must be the only person on here who has NEVER tried
>illegal/"enhancing"/"mind altering" substances (other
>than fine alcohol).

nope, I have never done any "magic smoke" or the like.

I did however, find out that I was the only one who didn't smoke when I
worked at a small software company in Denver, CO.  The company only lasted
8 months after I got there - warning: never trust a company where the
accountant smokes dope and chases hot chicks.

I found out the hard way that Long Island iced teas, while tasty, contain a
great deal of scrain-brambling power.  Lucky I could walk/stumble home to
my apt.

Cordially
--
Patrick Giagnocavo